and Breckenridge Bourbon from Colorado!
To purchase a ticket:
Zen & Juice with Breckenridge Whiskey! Tickets, Wed,
Apr 7, 2021 at 6:30 PM | Eventbrite
About this Event
Get ready to get flexible with another whiskey and yoga night! We’ve partnered up again with the amazing Jenni Brandon, owner of Bloom Yoga and with Breckenridge Distillery for some self-care, mindfulness and education. Tickets on sale now! Join us for boozy yoga on Wednesday, 4/7 at 6:30 pm.
First, Jenni Brandon, owner of Bloom Yoga in Long Beach, will be guiding us through an all-levels yoga session of movement, breath work, and meditation. Set your intentions and re-center yourself with as much (or as little!) challenge as you like in this 45-minute session. No previous yoga experience required!
Chakras good and cleansed? Good, because next we’ll be sipping through a 3-pour flight of whiskey from multiple award-winning (and Colorado’s highest) distillery, Breckenridge! Southern California Market Manager Nik Sonetgareth will be online and guide us through the lineup and virtual distillery tour. Tasting flight includes:
• Breckenridge 86 Proof Straight Bourbon
• Breckenridge Port Cask Bourbon
• Breckenridge PX Cask Bourbon
Now into their lucky 13th year of operations, Breckenridge has been consistently pushing boundaries with their innovative and ward-winning bourbons, malts, and blended whiskeys (among other spirits). Whether you’re a traditionalist or are looking for something new and exciting, Breckenridge doesn’t disappoint.
For all you whiskey-loving yoginis and yoga-loving whiskinis, this is not a night to miss!
- This virtual event is on Wednesday, 4/7/21 at 6:30 pm.
- Tickets are $30 (inclusive of Eventbrite fees); ticket sales end 4/3.
- Whiskey and a Zoom code for the event can be picked up at a private residence in Long Beach on Saturday, 4/3, from 3-4:30 PM (or let me know what works for you and we can arrange pick up). Address will be provided after purchase.
Must be 21 and over to purchase a ticket and ID must be presented upon pickup.